With providing medical practice management and full service medical billing to psychotherapy, psychiatry, psychology, and behavioral health clients, Nexsys has the knowledge base and skilled personnel necessary to increase revenue, and help it to be more efficient and profitable.
To learn more about how our services can help you by calling 800-529-3962 ext. 2013 or filling out the online contact form.
A Trusted Partner
- WEEKLY ELECTRONIC BILLING
- PAYMENT POSTING
- APPEAL SUBMISSIONS
- MONTHLY-END REPORTING TO CLIENTS
- PATIENT STATEMENTS (30 – 90 DAY)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PATIENT PRE-COLLECTIONS
- COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY FOR CLIENTS
- COMPLETE A/R COLLECTIONS
The rules and compliance requirements for Medicaid/Medi-Cal, Medicare, and private insurance carriers are constantly changing. Many practices can lose out on tens of thousands of dollars annually in unpaid bills and insurance claims due to incorrect or incomplete billing and lack of follow up on outstanding claims.
START REALIZING THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PRACTICE WITH NEXSYS
How Can NEXSYS Help Your Mental Health Practice?
Even in the age of automation and dedicated technology and software solutions, all of which our company proudly embraces, we understand that every practice is unique, with special procedures and processing requirements.
Relationship and not just another number
Each of our mental health practice clients is assigned a dedicated client relations member of our team and a dedicated lead biller who focuses specifically on your practice. Rather than impose our system, we will design a service package that will take your patient and practice needs into account, so that your practice can focus on its true purpose – exceptional patient care and service.
SERVICES FOR PSYCHOTHERAPY, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLIENTS
Just a few of the many services that we provide for our mental health clients include:
- A DEDICATED ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WITH MENTAL HEALTH PRACTICE MANAGEMENT AND BILLING EXPERIENCE
- COMPREHENSIVE COLLECTIONS AND FOLLOW UP ON UNPAID STATEMENTS AND CLAIMS
- UNIQUE IN-HOUSE PATIENT COLLECTION SERVICES TO AVOID THIRD PARTY COLLECTIONS AGENCIES
- IN-DEPTH MONTHLY ACTIVITY AND PROGRESS REPORTS
- CPT, ICD-10, AND HCPCS CODING EXPERTISE
- MODIFICATION OF YOUR EHR TEMPLATES TO REFLECT EITHER DSM IV OR DSM V, OR BOTH, DEPENDING ON YOUR PREFERENCE (LINK TO PRACTICE OPTIMIZATION PAGE ON WEBSITE)
- ELECTRONIC BILLING FOR MULTIPLE PAYERS AND THIRD-PARTY BILLING, AS WELL AS WORKER’S COMPENSATION AND LIENS
- FEE SCHEDULE CONSULTATION AND REVIEWS
- DENIAL MANAGEMENT